- A natural ventilation “calculator”: The challenge of defining a representative ‘performance sketch’ in practice and research
- Beyond recovery: measuring ventilation strategies and their impact on energy
- Carbon Sequestration and Habitat Provisioning through Building-Integrated Vegetation: A Global Survey of Experts
- Establishing Natural Ventilation Performance in Early Design
- A Natural Ventilation Calculator.
- Appropriate Dwelling Spaces in Social Housing
- A Household Occupants’ User Guide.
- A low energy Community? A comparative study of Eco-Villages around the world
- Beyond the Community Garden
- Designing for the Elderly in Social Elderly Care Facilities.
- Designing with External Wall Insulation at Residential Scale
- Emerging Technologies: The cost of designing in timber.
- Interpreting traditional cost contingency methods in the construction industry
- Understanding the user perceptions of the public and private threshold in intensive housing design in Wellington, New Zealand
- Elderly Care: Designing Based on Occupant Perceptions
- Understanding Measures of Density
- User Perceptions of the Public/Private Threshold within Intensive Housing
- The intersection of carbon sequestration and habitat provision in built environments: building rating tools comparison
- Facilitating community gardening and urban agriculture.
- Semi-automated simulations: Know your schedules
- Developing Remote Residential Construction Methods.
- Exploring Methods for Quantifying Density.
- Evaluating Computer Aided Design Tools for Building Performance
- Habitat Provisioning